My destination fall hid out is my family’s cabin in South Dakota.
It is thee place to relax at. Not only is it really hidden in the forest.
But it has all elements of that one perfect fall day.
Here are a few reasons why it is so special…
- Carmel puffed popcorn. It is a must, I shall try to get the recipe on posted.
- blankets. Warm, fuzzy blankets.
- Real fire. The embers heat till that wonderful orange, sparks dance and the cedar scent melts me.
- The trees. They are so pretty. The nature trail is just one discovery after another. 🙂
- The Lake. Not yet frozen. Just gently sweeping little waves up, and splashing them on the rocks.
Where is your Autumn hideout?
Comment below, I would love to hear about them!
Have a blessed day 🙂