12 Things about this Christmas elf.
1.Favorites Christmas songs? The little drummer boy, Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Rudolph the Red- Nose Reindeer, O little Town of Bethlehem.
2. Hot chocolate or Apple Cider? Hot chocolate 🙂
3. White lights or multi-colored? Both!
4. Did or Do you believe in Santa Claus? My sister didn’t let me believe in him, but when I was younger I think I would have. I do believe in St. Nick.
5. Real or Artificial tree? We have an artificial, but someday I want a real one.
6. Favorite Christmas goodies? FUDGE! Sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies.
7.Hallmark movies? YES! I watch as many as I can!!!!
8. Do you like winter? I love the colors of winter. I love how cozy winter can be. Plus I love running outside and twirling in the falling snow.
9. Favorite decoration? I love putting up my village. It is just so fun to tell a story. 🙂
10. Snowman, Santa, Reindeer stuffed animal? Snowman! There is just something about Snowman I love!
11. Skate or sled? Sledding for sure! Skating is pretty, I am just not good at it. Plus makes my feet too cold.
12. Is Christmas just about presents? Yes and No. The reason I celebrate Christmas is because long time ago, a little baby was born. A special baby that would later die for me. A little baby that loves me. God have the best gift we could have, salvation and grace. Yes, people exchange presents, and it is all in fun and love. No it isn’t just getting presents. We also should give presents.
Merry Christmas to all, for He is born!